Linear polymer, HC Sensor chip
The HC sensor chip is a linear polymer polycarboxylate hydrogel surface.
The HC sensor chip is characterized by very high hydrophilicity and has a very high immobilization capacity compared to the dextran surface.
In addition, due to its relatively simple and uniform chemical and structural features, it exhibits very little non-specific binding and high sensitivity.
- High immobilization capacity
- High binding specificity (less NSB)
- Immobilization stability
- Affinity improvement
- COVID-19 diagnostic sensor chip
High immobilization level / various products
High affinity and immobilization stability
COVID-19 diagnosis sensor chip
The demand for research related to COVID-19 is increasing rapidly, and attention is being focused on the receptor binding domain (RBD) of SARS-CoV-2, a key target for therapeutics, vaccines, and diagnostic systems.
Xantec provides highly reliable results in a variety of applications through the HC surface-based SARS-CoV-2 RBD sensor chip (C19RBDHC30M) with high sensitivity and specificity.
The COVID-19 diagnostic sensor chip has the features:
- Very low background, even with complex sample matrices
- Extremely hydrated hydrogel matrix stabilizes the
immobilized RBD protein.
- High penetration depth of the analytes (antibodies)
increases the signal intensity.
- Superior ligand accessibility.